Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MIDWEEK MORNING EARLY START...........

Wednesday, the hump day of the week, my supposed day off, yet today one that began earlier than usual.  Dr. Randy requested that I have a follow-up gallium bone scan on my back, to provide him with a diagnostic update on how well my lower back is healing and what the state od osteoporis is.  It is done in three segments, today and Friday.  I must be at Sutter Roseville Medical Center at 9:45 a.m., for the gallium injection; then return at 1 p.m., to do the first part of the bone scan.  Yhen, on Friday I return to complete part two of the scan.  This morning's injection's intersects with my scheduled a.m. antibiotic infusion therapy.  Considering the pump I am now using is larger and not as mobile, as the smaller hand carried pump was, and the narrow window between the injection and the scan, my parishioner volunteer Jack Pennington, and I, decided to do the two hour  Zyvox infusion starting at 7 a.m.  I am in the final minutes of what is my sixth infusion with this antibiotic and pump.  Here's hoping your Wednesday is a good one...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive