Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RE-GROUPING ON MY DAY OFF FOR THE DAYS AND WEEKS AHEAD..........

My 3rd Wednesday of Advent is only a partial day off, as I have to return at 6:30 pm for Religious Education student Confessions.  I had planned to go with friends to the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, at Arco Arena, but alas - pastoral duty in the days before Christmas, won out.  I am able to chillax for several hours and keep two personal engagements, including coffee at Starbuck's @ Town & Country Village with my close friend Joe Gibson and two others..... More Later,   Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive