Friday, December 17, 2010

A QUIET, ADVENT NIGHT LAYING MY HEAD LOW..........

I awoke thius morning, Day Two of my cold felling better than I did twenty four hours ago, but retaing the cough and chest congestion that is present.  My throat is all but normal, as the soreness is gone, my nasal passages are much less stuffy, and my body is feeling minimal sluggishness.  With parish Advent Reconciliation services this morning and evening, I am glad to be feeling better.  After dinner and setting my eyes on Larry King's last daily show on CNN, I went to bed with Andy Hardy movies playing in the background.  Arising just over a half hour ago, I will celebrate 8 am Mass and spend some time with my Advent Reconciliation texts.  RAIN, ugh !, is the forecast through Sunday, so I will stay bundled up to stave off as best I can, more of a cold or flu..........Fishes And Ducks Weather Ahead Of Us,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive