Thursday, December 16, 2010

AN ADVENT DAY TO PONDER THE WAY AHEAD TO THE CELEBRATION OF CHRISTMAS..........

I have awoken with a slight sore tickle in my throat and the start of congestion in my nasal passages, for a Cold Alert, so I will take it easy today and rest my body and fortunately it is the lightest day of this 3rd Wekk of Advent, with Morning Mass my only scheduled activity, along with a late afternoon medical appointment.  My doctors' mantra are Tylenol, fluids, sleep,.....I am fortunate to be able to address it today, before tomorrow's Advent Reconciliation services and the four days of Confessions they begin Friday through next Thursday; and Saturday and Sunday, thec major workout of the week.  It will give me the chance to think through my homilies for Christmas Eve and Day, and the Feast of the Holy Family, as well as this coming Sunday's message.  Then tonight after twenty five and a half years nightly on CNN, Larry King presents his last broadcast..........Under The Weather But Far From Out Of Action,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive