Saturday, March 31, 2012

WAITING TO LEARN WHAT HOLY WEEK ENTAILS @ MMT............

Mass will be celebrated at 4 p.m. for Passion 'Palm' Sunday at Mercy McMahon Terrace, at which I hope to learn how much of a Holy Week schedule is observed here as the Easter Triduum from Holy Thursday through Easter Sunday takes place.  This is the first time since I have been a priest that I will not be presiding or concelebrating during these most important days in all of salvation history, which I have relished participating in from my boyhood.  The doctor has said I am now able to celebrate two Masses daily, so please God, my being sidelined will soon be resolved and I will resume my priestly, pastoral ministry, to which I remain committed, as I stabilize my health and work productively from a wheelchair until my ability to walk with my prostheses is achieved............Fr.  Troy    

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive