Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE............

Because I chose to speak up and insist on receiving the Tylenol to relieve today's back pain, Dr. Martin was called and approved it, so that the contacting nurse brought it to me just before 8 a.m., about forty minutes after my initial request.  Although running late, I will not be able to go down to the nurses station for my blood sugar count monitoring and downstairs for breakfast.  The squeaky wheel does indeed get the grease............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive