Monday, March 12, 2012

SETTLING INTO MERCY MCMAHON TERRACE............

I arrived at Mercy McMahon Terrace (MMT) at 3:45 p.m., and with the help of the intake coordinator and the staff, along with OLOL parishioners Jack Pennington and his sister Mary Lou, began the preliminary settling in process of procedures, paperwork, and paraphanalia, necessary of each resident.  The living room area includes a kitchenette and a small balcony; the bathroom is very accessible; and the bedroom roomy enough to use my walker or wheelchair as needed.  My room is on the second floor and I will be dining downstairs with the other residents, but tonight a dinner tray was brought to my room as a parade of staff came to do their part in addressing my arrival.  The laptop and a small radio will be my media companions tonight, as the television will be connected tomorrow.  Hopefully, in time for coverage of the results from the Alabama and Mississippi Primaries............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive