Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TYLENOL IS ADMINISTERED HERE ONLY BY A DOCTOR'S ORDER !............

Experiencing significant and continuing back pain this morning as I got myself out of bed, washed, shaved, and dressed, when the nurse arrived with my morning medications, I asked for some Tyloenol.  Returning a few minutes later she informed me I did not have an order or supply of Tylenol available, and that I cannot receive it without a doctor's order, according to law.  I called the nurses station to inquire and was told the same and that the only doctor listed in my file was my eye doctor, with Dr. McMonagle now retired and my still in the process of finding new primary care physician and diabetic doctors, I referred the nurses station desk to contact Dr. Randy Martin's office.  I also voicemailed Joe Gibson to bring me a bottle of Tylenol on his next visit, as being denied an over the counter millions of Americans and others use everyday without delay seems ridiculous to me.  Now as breakfast nears, I have to decide whether to go downstairs or let the pain naturally subside before moving about much further than my recliner this morning............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive