Friday, March 30, 2012

CLINT DELIVERS MY NEAR COMPLETED PERMANENT PROSTHETIC LEG............

Clint Jonutz, from Anchor Prosthetics returned to see me on Thursday afternoon, bringing with him my nearly completed prosthetic right leg, which fits well and allows me ease of movement as I put it on, wear it, and stand, and walk, with it so far.  Clint left it with me to use for the next week before taking it back to make a cover for it and make any adjustments necessary.  I am very grateful to Clint for the attention and care he is taking to getting my permanent prostheses completed, as it is two months sooner than the one year  wait for a permanent, I was told to expect when receiving my temporary prostheses last June.  Now, I will increase my therapeutic exercises and excelerate learning to walk independently with it and then to drive using it.  A further bright note, in this sea of indefiniteness and uncertainty, my involuntary exile from parish life and ministry is currently causing me to experience...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive