Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PROGRESSING INTO PLACE............

Richard, the MMT maintenance man was able to get my television connection made just before lunch, which is a flat screen provided by the Penningtons, replacing my picture tube failing standard set.  So I have the local Sacramento channels and some of the digital channels, in time to see some of the coverage of the Alabama and Mississippi Primaries tonight.  Jack and Mary Lou also brought my wheelchair cushion, transfer board, and diabetic monitor, but could not find my black pouch, with my wallet, medical cards, and other personal effects in it.  Comcast will be connecting mew to cable and installing a modem for the laptop, as the lobby is the only place I can presently get a consistent computer connection.  I had a wonderful phone call with Father Oliver for the first time in seven weeks, a conversation with Roger Geach as well.  At lunch Bishop Quinn stopped at my table to welcome me to MMT, and as always we had a pleasant conversation.  The two women was at table with for lunch bring their uniqueness, one being the mother of a Jesuit priest; and the other a real life cousin of Cosmo Kramer (Michael Richards) of the 'Seinfeld' tv show fame............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive