Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MY BLACK POUCH ARRIVES @ MERCY MCMAHON TERRACE............

My black pouch was found in the OLOL rectory this morning and delivered to me by Fr. O'Reilly, during the Noon hour, so that essential need is squared away in my personal possession.  My thanks to Fr. O'Reilly, Frances Hood, Jack Pennington, and Ted Dahlberg, for their determination to see that it was found and delivered to me today and not wait until sometime next week when Fr. Pius returns from his vacation............Pushing Forward,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive