Wednesday, March 14, 2012

AFTER TEN HOURS OF TRYING AND WAITING TODAY - CONNECTION ESTABLISHED............

I lost my intermittent internet connection last night in the midst of my last blog column of the night on the results from the Alabama and Mississippi Primaries.  This morning before I could use my laptop to blog, e-mail, or otherwise use the internet, the Comcast cable and modem installer was here.  He successfully connected the cable television, but was unsuccessful in getting the internet on my laptop connected through the modem he installed.  I had to have Nikki in the front office buy me a wireless router from Office Depot, and work with Richard the maintenance man this afternoon to try to get my computer connected to the internet, as after the installer's unsuccessful connection attempts, I could not make a network internet connection at all, even on the 1st Floor in the lobby area, or in the computer room.  Richard and I following the directions the router installation cd gave us came within one step of connecting and could not, even after two more phone calls to the Comcast installer.  Hoping against hope, that getting connected I simply came back to my laptop after and futzing around I reviewed the information and options Microsoft Windows gave me for troubleshooting, and voila !, I explored an option as an administrator, given I now have a personal Comcast account, and within a few minutes established a solid and secure internet connection, allowing me to blog tonight, in a much more chillaxxed state of mind, over last night and today.  With my newly established internet connection in my personal quarters, I assure you anew I will faithfully blog daily my Insights Into Life And Faith............Hallejuah !,   Father Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive