Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SUBSTANTIAL FURTHER PROGRESS WITH MY REHAB THERAPY............

Now that the temporary, temporary, prostheses has been successfully adjusted, I am making quick progress standing, walking, transferring, showering, and toileting, successfully again.  The doctor and therapists are pleased with my overall condition and I experiencing mobility and movement again that are  normal for me at this stage in my ongoing adaptation to learning to live with a prosthetic right foot and below the knee amputation............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive