Monday, March 12, 2012

MY TEMPORARY MOVE INTO MERCY MCMAHON TERRACE............

The Assessment Nurse from Mercy McMahon Terrace across the street from Mercy General Hospital Rehab Center has met with me this morning and the move over and into a room there is underway.  Jack Pennington and Bill Shepherd have arrived to help me move in, bringing some of my basic belongings such as clothing, medications, a bed, chair, television, and tables, to furnish the room.  Organizing my therapy sessions which supposedly can be done therein, will be my next priority, as I settle in for the time being.  I will blog later with further insight into this.  Thanks to all who have shared in, and cared for me through prayers, cards, calls, and visits, the past seven weeks............Gratitude and Peace,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive