Saturday, March 17, 2012

PHONE CALLS AND PERSONAL VISITS............

As I adjust to being a temporary resident of Mercy McMahon Terrace, past parishioners and some of my personal friends, are responding and communicating not just by e-mail and Facebook, but with phone calls and personal visits.  In addition to Joe Gibson's almost daily visits, Teres Mugnaini has e-mailed, Facebook-ed me, and called;  yesterday St. Philomene's parishioner Diane Jones, called, and St. Rose parishioner Ralph Merletti, visited; today my longtime friends and former fellow parishioners, Irene and Ted Dahlberg, were here to see me, and brought me a St. Patrick's Day treat of sugar free cupcakes.  These five days have also brought calls from some of my dearest priest and religious friends and colleagues.  In addition to blogging today, I have been interacting by Facebook and e-mail with some of my Irish and Irish American friends, on this St. Patrick's Day............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive