Thursday, March 15, 2012

UP AND READY TO FACE THE IDES OF MARCH............

Day 3 in MMT begins, as I have awoke, prayed, done my morning ablutions and dressed myself, taken my first meds, watched the first half hour of the Today show, and will momentarily go down for my blood sugar count and breakfast.  I am hoping to learn today what the physical therapy assistant can do to help me, and whether it is more than walking.  Resuming pt as soon as possible is imperative, to keep my progress over the past several weeks proceeding.  Adapting to the changes being in this setting have imposed upon my daily schedule has me feeling in the familiar phrase to many of you, "like a fish out of water".  I suppose the Ides of March is a good day to pray and ponder on what that means for me in pushing forward to resuming my priestly duties............Happy George Clooney Day ! LOL,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive