Monday, March 19, 2012

NEEDING A RIDE TO SEE DR. COOKSON @ 2 PM TODAY............

Dr, Cookson's office just called with a 2 pm opening today to see me, leaving me scrambling to find transportation.  The transportation Mercy McMahon provides is only within a ten mile radius, and Dr. Cookson is 16 miles away, at North Sunrise Avenue and Cirby Way, in Roseville.  I would appreciate your help, and apologize for the very short notice, but I will have to wait more than two weeks longer if I cannot get there today.  The order for my permanent prosthetic leg is the purpose of today's appointment............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive