Friday, March 9, 2012

DISCHARGE DELAYED; MY MINISTRY INDEFINITELY ON HOLD............

My discharge from Mercy General Rehab Continuing Care Center has been delayed until Monday, as the Bishop's Office has decided I will not return to OLOL at this time but go to Mercy McMahon for an indefinite period of time.  I am very disappointed with this development as I have every intention of returning to my priestly and pastoral ministry as soon as possible.  To the parishioners and staff of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Sacramento / Del Paso Heights / Rio Linda / Elverta / Robla / I apologize for my unavailability and pause - in serving you my healthcare and this further delay, causes you.  You are and will remain in my prayers and thoughts, until we see each other again real soon............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive