Friday, August 19, 2011

WEEKEND INFUSION VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED...........

Ruby and Bill Shepherd, who are OLOL parishioners and have been volunteering as assistants with my antibiotic infusion therapy for the past few weeks, came for an additional session last night, just as they did last week, due to otherwise uncovered openings, needing to be filled.  This weekend, I still have three slots open, requiring volunteers, Saturday at 8 p.m., Sunday at 10 a.m., and Sunday at 8 p.m.  This need is another opportunity for more of you in my past and present parishioners and friends circle, to come through, in assisting me with this vital therapy in my post amputation rehabilitation.  I ask any of you in the Sacramento area, who are reading this blog post, to kindly consider being the person who agrees to facilitate one of these three weekend sessions for me.  Contact me at OLOL rectory, 925-5313, or by leaving a message here on the blog.  Thank You Who Serve God'S Greater Glory, By Serving The Common Good Of Others...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive