Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MY THURSDAY MORNING APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN MOVED UP TO 9 A.M., SO MY ANTIBIOTIC INFUSION THERAPY MUST BE STARTED AT 8 A.M. BEFORE GOING TO SUTTER ROSEVILLE MEDICAL CENTER...........

Dr. Martin's Office called this morning, to re-set the time of my appointment with the Doctor, this Thursday up by forty five minutes, to 9 a.m., which means my morning antibiotic infusion therapy treatment must be connected by 8 a.m., in order that my volunteer ride to Sutter-Roseville Medical Center, can get me to the appointment on time.  I do not yet have an infusion therapy volunteer, or a driver, so anyone willing to do one, or both, of these acts for me is most welcome.  My 11 a.m. appointment at Anchor Prosthetics, at Auburn Boulevard and Watt Avenue, I also still need a ride to and from to.  If you are available to assist me with this, please contact me right away.  On the blog, or by calling the parish office, 925-5313.....Thank You for caring enough to help me...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive