Saturday, August 27, 2011

SLEEPING SOLIDLY FOR SEVEN HOURS AFTER MY TRANSPLANT EVALUATION VISIT TO MAYO CLINIC ARIZONA...........

Asleep by 10:45 p.m., last night after four days and nights in Phoenix, at the Mayo Clinic, undergoing my second annual post kidney transplant evaluation with it's excellent result, I was fully asleep within a few minutes of laying head to pillow last night, and slept for seven hours before awaking, two to three hours longer, than my customary length of sleep at one time, since having my transplant two years ago.  As I get back into the rhythm of parish schedule today and tomorrow, I will celebrate the 5 p.m. Mass this evening, and the 10:30 a.m. Mass, tomorrow morning. I am glad to have passed my evaluation with flying colors, and am happy to be back in the OLOL Parish.  Forward we go !!!!!!!!!!!  Peace + Prayers To All,   Fr.  Troy  

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive