Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MAYO CLINIC EVALUATION MORNING ONE UP AND UNFOLDING...........

The 5:15 a.m. wake-up call that greeted me this morning was responded to faster than I expected to meet it.  I am perky and moving quick enough at this early hour that I am ready to meet the hotel shuttle to the Mayo Clinic with more than twenty minutes to spare.  Checking in with Mayo Clinic for the Blood Labs, by 6:45 a.m., the process of checking in fir each individual appointment, or procedure, is necessary.  Utis done by the registrars at the front desk in very efficient order.  Although I was allowed a bedtime snack as a diabetic, despite the twelve hour fast; I did not have it and only drank half of a diet Dr. Pepper, and sipped on water through the night.  It's time to head downstairs for the shuttle and meet the first heat and humidity of the day...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive