Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A CHILLAXING DAY IN AND ABOUT THE HAMPTON INN HOTEL IN PHOENIX..........

After resting for a few hours after returning from my blood labs, at the Myo Clinic, and breakfasr here at the Hampton Inn, a telephone call to Oliver in Kilkenny, on this my 30th Anniversary date of first arrival in Ireland, August 23, 1981; and a call to St. Rose's Church in South Sacramento, on this St. Rose of Lima Feast Day, the 79th Anniversary of the date St. Patrick's Home For Children opened on Franklin Boulevard, after being transferred from it's founding location in Grass Valley, where it was founded by the Sisters of Mercy and Father Thomas Dalton in 1863; Noe and I spent two and a half hours out around the pool, in the foyer of the hotel, and finally doing my standing and walking exercise therapy in the hallways of the hotel.  After relaxing back in our refreshened suite for awhile, we will go across the parking lot for a late lunch / early dinner, at, The Tilted Kilt.  We are also sussing out sights and sounds of the Phoenix area, as tomorrow my only scheduled Mayo Clinic procedure is the essentially important Bioposy of my Kidney Transplant.  Then, on Thursday, which is the second anniversary of my transplant, I have a twenty four Blood Pressure Monitoring to complete.  We look forward to utilizing the times open in between to do a wee bit of sightseeing.  I am getting very hungry so food is not far removed...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive