Friday, August 5, 2011

MORNING MASS AND ALREADY VOLUNTEERING PARISHIONERS AGREE TO COVER TONIGHT AND SUNDAY NIGHT'S INFUSION THERAPY.....WHO WILL DO IT FOR ME TOMORROW (SATURDAY) NIGHT @ 8PM ???????????...........

After a week of postinghg and requesting my need for volunteers to do my connections and disconnections to the antiobiotic infiusin therapy I am undergoing twice daily for the time being, I still had three treatments left uncovered at 8 pm, tonight, and over the weekend.  Thanks to members of The Pennington Family, parishioners here at OLOL, I now only need to find a volunteer for tomorrow night's Saturday at 8 pm treatment.  Ruby and Bill Shepherd, sister and brother-in law to Patty and Jack, have volunteered to come tonight, after having already covered Monday and Wednesday's 8 pm sessions.  Jack has agreed to take Sunday at 8 pm, and will be doing Saturday morning's treatment as well.  This freshly bereaved family, whose father's Memorial Mass was yesterday and whose inurnment Committal Service is tomorrow; will have provided seven of my treatments this week now ending, which is a yeoman response, given the timing for them.  So still needing a Saturday night 8 pm infusion therapy volunteer facilitator, who among you is willing to go Saturday Night Live connecting and disconnecting me to my infusion therapy.  I'm not holding my breath, yet know someone will have to agree, as foregoing any one of these treatments is not an option.  Those already volunteering are doing their share.  Some of the rest of you need to follow their example as Catholic-Christian Disciples and commit yourself to do the same...........With Hope Filled Expectation,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive