Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2 YEARS, 4 MONTHS, AND 4 DAYS, AND 20,000 PAGE VIEWS OF MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH", HAVE BEEN MADE...........

Upon our return from our late afternoon / early evening meal at, The Tilted Kilt', I discovered the latest attainment for this blog, "Insights Into Life And Faith",  'By Father Troy David Powers',  while we were dining six more persons read the blog, and it surpassed 20,000 page views, since its inception on April 19, 2009 - 2 years 4 months and 4 days ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank You, one and all !!  Praise God For the Blessings of Life and Faith, and the Insights, garnered, shared, and communicated to an increasing worldwide internet blogsphere of readers and followers.  On this my 30th anniversary of visiting Ireland for the very first time, Noe and I celebrated by having this pub and eatery's aptly Irish named, "Maggie Mae's Fish n Chips".  I had a side of onion rings with my Arnold Palmer, while NN, (Nicholas Noe)  had a Sprite.  I left my phone behind at my bedside and missed Msgr. Ed's return phone call, on the eve of his Irish vacation departure, so I called back and left him and Msgr. Jim, A Happy Parish Feast Day message.  It is 110 F. degrees plus, here in Phoenix, today, with 112 degrees forecosted tomorrow, 114 degrees on Thursday, and as much as 116 degrees on Friday / Saturday.  It is definitely a Desert Summer in Arizona, this week...........More Later From This Tilted Mayo Cinic Post Kidney Transplant X 2 Years In Phoenix,   Fr.  Troy 
    

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive