Friday, August 12, 2011

RECRUITING MORE INFUSION VOLUNTEERS, SETTING MY KIDNEY TRANSPLANT EVALUATION ARRANGEMENTS FOR PHOENIX, AND BURYING THE DEAD, ON FRIDAY'S DOCKET...........

Having celebrated the 8 a.m., and having one of my newest volunteers, parishioner Margaret Griggs, the church sacristan, will connect me to my antibiotic treatment; then I will have some brealkfast, before conducting the Funeral Mass and Committal Service, for faithful parishioner, Josephine Johnson, I  am also in the midst of nailing down my travel arrangements for my 2nd annual Kidney Transplant evaluation August 22-26, in Phoenix.  My St. Philomene's parishioner / friend, Noe Perez, has agreed to accompany me to Phoenix for my three and a half days of Transplant Evaluation, which assures I will travel safely to and from Arizona, and have companionship and necessary assistance during those days.  Frances Hood, the parish escretary, who volunteered yeasterdaY to assist with my infusion therapy treatments will be attending the funeral and comes to office immediately following.  She will be doing my  antibiotic treatment disconnect procedure.  After the Funeral Mass, i will resume scheduling my 8pm volunteers for tonight, SAturday, and Sunday, and my 10 am Sunday volunteer as well.  Margaret Griggs, who like myself is half Portuguese ancestry, has made some Portuguese Enchiladas, umm, umm, yummy !!!!!...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive