Monday, August 22, 2011

MAYO CLINIC ARIZONA, HERE WE COME !!!!!!!!!!!...........

Noe Perez is here at OLOL with me, as we prepare to fly to Phoenix today for my 2nd annual Kidney Transplant at the Mayo Clinic Arizona.  I will be there from this afternoon until Friday evening, doing the tests and receiving the assessment, as to how my kidney transplant is fairing, after two years, the anniversary of which is this Thursday.  I have the 8 a.m. Mass, and some Monday morning administrative work, to do before departure.  Also, my home health nurse makes her weekly visit this morning, and I have to address the coming out of my picc line last night, after my p.m. infusion therapy treatment, as I pivoted from my bed to the wheelchair, and somehow the the antibiotic line connecting the cylinder and the pump to my port, got caught in the wheelchair wheel, wrapping around it and getting caught.  My attempts to loosen and free it caused the picc line to pull from my arm.  So I will have to sort out getting it replaced perhaps at the Mayo Clinic while there.  Time to fully get this day started.  More Later on this liturgical feastday of the Queenship of Mary..........."Pray For US, o Holy Mother Of God, That We May Be Worthy Of The Promises Of Christ",   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive