Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SOME OF MY IRISH FRIENDS - 'IN MEMORIAM' - 1981 - 2011...........

As I finish my night prayers on this Feast Day of St. Bartholomew, Apostle; thinking of Msgr. Ed Kavanagh, flying home to Ireland, on vacaton; I close this second day of my kidney transplant evaluation in Phoenix, at the Mayo Clinic Arizona, I am remembering my Irish friends of the past thirty years who have passed on.  Mae Broderick; Matt Kavanagh; Mrs. J.J., Molly Kate Kavanagh; Kitty Kavanagh; Dr. Frank O'Connor;  Msgr. Martin Joseph Campion; Noreen "Mother" Maher; Gerry Baker; Patrick Dunne, Sr.; Granny Griffin; Granny McDaid; John, Kitty, Billy, Paddy Cleere; Michael Mullins Sr.; among others...........Eternal Life Grant Unto Them o Lord,   fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive