Tuesday, August 9, 2011

JACK PENNINGTON VOLUNTEERS FOR THURSDAY'S APPOINTMENTS DRIVING...........

OLOL parishioner Jack Pennington called this afternoon to volunteer to be my Thursday morning driver to my appointment with Dr. Martin at Sutter-Roseville Medical Center, for my follow-up infections exam and hopefully to learn the termination date of my antibiotic infusion therapy.  Then Jack will drive me to Anchor Prosthetics on Auburn Boulevard and Watt Avenue, for my next regularly scheduled appointment with my prosthesist, Clint.  Jack, like his sisters and brother in law, continue to provide yeoman volunteer assistance to me, multiple times a week, when others in my circle have failed to acknowledge or respond to my need for volunteers.  I will continue to post my treatment and appointment needs for volunteer assistance, hoping that time will move the hearts and minds of more of you, to provide a lending hand and allow my basic philosophy of life, ring true anew - "Many Hands Make Little Work".  With my Mayo Clinic 2nd Annual Post Kidney Transplant Evaluation set for August 23-26, I am seeking one of my male adult friends to accompany me to Phoenix roundtrip, by train - Monday afternoon Aug. 22 -Friday evening Aug. 26.  If you are available and willing to accompany me to Phoenix and back, please contact me...........With Hopeful Expectation SomeOne Of You Cares To Join Me In This Journey,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive