Thursday, August 25, 2011

THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF MY KIDNEY TRANSPLANT DAY HERE AT MAYO CLINIC ARIZONA IN PHOENIX...........

Two years ago today, at this 7:30 a.m. hour, Victor Herrera and I, were already in the transplant surgery room  and our multi - hours surgeries, that took Victor's kidney from his perfectly blood matched body with mine; and put it into my much needing a new and fully working kidney, body, were underway.  The Transplant Team at Mayo Clinic operating with their renowned precision and orderliness, carried the kidney transplant  out successfuly, with reasonably minimal, pain to both of us.  As I am blogging this first column for today, a nurse from the Mayo Clinic has just cellphoned me to inquire how I am doing after yesterday's biopsy of my kidney, as part of this second annual post transplant evaluation, I here in Phoenix, Arizona undergoing, this week.  Follow-up calls like this one, are a part of the wholistic lifetime commitment the Mayo Clinic maintains in caring for, and following through with, me and other transplant recipients.  Praise God, the Mayo Transplant Team and Hospital Stff, Dr. Bhat, and ny Sacramento Medical Team, Victor, My Living Donor, and all my CareGvers,  for the roles they played, and the professionalism, and unconditional, personal proficiency, they have contributed to my successful transplant, two years on...........The Lord God Bless And Keep All Of You In The Palm Of His Hand,   Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive