Monday, August 22, 2011

111 DEGREES IN PHOENIX FORECAST TODAY AS WE LAND AND GET SITUATED AT THE HAMPTON INN...........

Our Southwest Airlines flight from Sacramento to Phoenix, flowed very smoothly, for Noe and I, this afternoon.  The airline skycap, security detail, and airline attendants, were all aces; making my movements uneventfully chillaxed.  I was allowed to roll my own wheelchair onto the plane and transferred the few feet into my seat, with the assistance of my walker.  Noe is wonderfully helping me as necessary, as for the most part I fend for myself as much as I can.  The Hampton Inn hotel suite is great, the very same one, my twin sisters Alice and Alene stayed in two years ago this week, as I was having my kidney transplant.  Noe has gone to a nearby supermarket to buy a few groceries, as we have a full refigerator, stove, microwave.  Also off the living room area, we have a sitting balcony.  We are having an early dinner at Carlos O'Brien's restaurant across the street tonight, as I must eat by 7 p.m., due to 6:45 a.m. blood labs at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in the morning...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive