Monday, August 22, 2011

AT SACRAMENTO INTERNATIONAL AND A SMOOTH ARRIVAL TO GATE 15 AND DEPARTURE IN AN HOUR...........

BK Taxi, my 95838 Indian Family cab company picked Noe and I up at 11:15 am,and brought us to SMF, 1:15 p.m. Southwest flight to Phoenix.  My home health nurse made her Monday visit and veroified the entire picc line exited my body last night, so none is remaining inside ,me.  Upon Dr. Martin's Office about what to do about this problem, after hearing and analyzing the facts, he decided to handle the situation upon my return.  His medical assistant's exact words, from him were - "Enjoy the tip.  We will take care of it, when you get back".  Our airport check with the skycap out front, went smoothly; as did our homeland security security screening.   I rolled through a special employees' gate, and was patted down and had my wheelchair and body, including the prostheses swiped with with small white inspection paid testing.  I approximately fifteen minutes we were at Gate 15, with Noe directing me in my wheelchair, with my walker in his hands also.  After the morning work-out of Mass, administrative details, my home health visit, and squaring away packing for departure; my brunch of scrambed eggs and turkey bacon, I had to eat in the taxicab on the way to the airport, I am ready for a snooze, even here at the flight gate.  More upon our arrival in Phoenix...........Hampton Inn Scottsdale  Road Here We Come !!!!!!!!!!!,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive