Monday, August 1, 2011

FORMER PARISHONER AND PERSONAL FRIEND, TED DAHLBERG VOLUNTEERS TO ASSIST WITH MY CONTINUING ANTIBIOTIC INFUSION THERAPIES...........

Ted Dahlberg, from St. Rose's Parish in South Sacramento has informed me of his desire to help me with my ongoing infusion therapies in the OLOL rectory.  Ted has been one of my volunteer drivers to medical appointments since my amputation on January 22.  He and wife Irene, have been on the frontlines of friendship, faith, and fellowship, with me - since the late 1970's, and are generously hospitable and thoughtful persons.  Ted will be here to facilitate Wednesday morning's 9 a.m. treatment.  That leaves me with need for more volunteers this Friday August 5th, 8 p.m.; Saturday August 6th, at 10 a.m., and 8 p.m.; and Sunday August 7th, at 8 p.m.  ...........CAN YOU ?  WILL YOU ??  HELP ME ???...........fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive