Thursday, August 25, 2011

ROUND TRIP FROM HOTEL TO MAYO HOSPITAL PHOENIX AND TO AND FROM THE MAYO CLINIC SCOTTSDALE; AND BACK TO THE HAMPTON INN AGAIN...........

Nick, the Hampton Inn shuttle driver has just returned us to the hotel for an hour's freshening up and chillaxing, before heading out to the Andiamo Italian Bistro, for dinner.  It is the classic family owned and operated restaurant that Victor and I dined at, on our interview first visit to the Mayo Clinic Transplant Center.  The Bone Mineral Analysis went smoothly enough and its result and those of all the tests I have taken this week will be summarized and shared with me tomorrow afternoon at 1 p.m., when I have my  wrap-up of the Evaluation appointment the Physician's Assistant, Jason Bodner, P.A., with whom I have met with a number of times before.  We are having a 8:30 p.m. dinner of what I remember as being some very delicious pasta.  Marking this second anniversary of my kidney transplant and the perfect blood match Victor and I are, just as the woman who shuttled back to the hotel with us, from the Mayo Hospital, was a perfect kidney donor match for her husband, ten years ago...........Glory And Praise To God !!!!!!!!!!!,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive