Saturday, August 27, 2011

DOMINICAN MISSION APPEAL BY REVEREND FATHER TONY WALL...........

Dominican Missionary priest, Father Tony Wall concelebrated and preached at the 5 p.m. Mass this evening, with Fr. Tony, also concelebrating, and yours truly presiding.  Fr. Wall will concelebrate and preach with Father Pius presiding, and Fr. Traynor concelebrating at 8:30 a.m., and I will concelebrate the 10:30 a.m. Mass with Fr. Wall, as presider and preacher, on this 22nd Sunday of Ordinary Time.  I prepared a dinner from what Esperanza cooked for the weekend - hamburger patties, noodles, brocoli, and cole slaw.  He is now watching the 49'ers exhibition game, while I am opening the week's mail, blogging, and chillaxing, before another early night.  It is good to be home, although Phoenix was a nice break, and may well be the only vacation I have this year.  As my use of the prostheses improves, I look forward to standing and walking more with both my walker and then orthopedic cane...........Forward Progress !!!!!!!!!!!,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive