Thursday, October 8, 2009

STILL WAITING ON MY NEW ANTIBIOTIC PRESCRIPTION..,ON DAY 44 AFTER MY KIDNEY TRANSPLANT.........

As this Thursday morning gets rolling, an hour after my breakfast and morning meds, we still wait word from Walgreen's that my new antibiotic prescription, Ampicillin, is ready. Its unavailability since yesterday has meant I have missed 4 doses of the medication already, increasing my likelihood of contracting a third urinary tract infection. I made the mistake of not getting it filled at Mayo Clinic Pharmacy, but after three days in the hospital and with the Walgreen's so close to the Trapanotto House, I thought I was merely simplifying, not complicating things. Besides it is likely we might need a refill before leaving Phoenix and why drive 20 miles and have to get a new prescription when our local pharmacy is so close at hand. I have been one of their customers for 7.5 years, since I have been diabetic, so........ I slept very solidly last night for about 5.5 hours, before nature called and then for an additional 2 hours, before rising. Jeremy had my meds and breakfast ready for me and found my blood sugar count this morning to be 125, thirty points lower than yesterday and four points under yesterday's average of 129. As I blog there are ten minutes to go until the start of, 'Andrea Mitchell Reports', on MSNBC, one of my weekday viewing staples. That's all for now. Looking forward to today's communicators.........Love + Prayers, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive