Sunday, October 25, 2009

MY 9TH SUNDAY AFTER TRANSPLANT A DAY OF SUCCESSFUL CELEBRATION.........

Having successfully presided at my first public Mass in 9 weeks on Saturday evening, Sunday morning brought further success. After watching three of the network Sunday shows, Meet the Press, This Week, and Face the Nation, I went over to the church at the conclusion of the 8 am Mass to greet the Presentation parishioners. After spending forty five minutes with them over coffee, to have breakfast and then returned to the church to concelebrate the 10:30 am Mass, with Father Paul Ricks. Following Mass and the coffee social, Fr. Paul prepared Sunday lunch for both of us for the second week in a row. I spent the afternoon e-mailing and social networking until dinner and the evening news and then it was time for, "60 Minutes", a short nap, and then my favorite new tv series of this season, "Three Rivers", the CBS drama about transplants in a Pittsburgh, PA hospital. I have my weekly fasting labs in the morning between 7-8 a.m., so I am making it an early night.........Peace + Prayers in Jesus the Christ, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive