Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DAY 43 AFTER TRANSPLANT #2.........

It is a relatively mild day here expecting to only reach the low 80's F, today in Phoenix, which thanks to our local Walgreen's includes mildly frustrating. Yesterday afternoon I left them my new antibiotic prescription for the urinary tract infection giving them until today to fill it, as I had sufficient pills for last night and this morning to begin the treatment. When we went over to pick up the prescription after 10 minutes of chasing it around the pharmacy and leaving us waiting, they told us it was not filled, due to not having the drug, but without calling to inform me so. I now wait to get it filled, unable to take my afternoon dosage while they try to get a supply. Talk about dropping the ball. And here I sit hoping a third uti does not occur as a result of this unnecessary blip. I should have had the prescription filled at the hospital, even given the 20 minute delay coming home yesterday it would have been. In today's mail cards from Mary Ann Baer and the Geaches, rays of sunshine in my day...More Soon......Very Truly Yours in Jesus the Christ, Fr. Troy.........

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive