Friday, October 9, 2009

POST TRANSPLANT DAY 45, MAIL CALL AT MY FRONT DOOR.........

Jeremy and I prepared to head out the front door of the house thirty minutes ago, only to discover the mail on the threshold, thanks to our weekend mailwoman. 15 get well greeting cards arrived for me, so I have ample caring correspondents today...They include : Katheryne Walton, Char & Ralph Smeland, Paul Van Coutren & Rita Hauf, Teri Currier, Phyllis Johnson, Ken & Pearlene Munson, Phyllis Sale, and the Dominican Laity; Edie Keister, Teresa Duckworth, Ron & Alice Schaefer, Mitzi Valerio, the Knights of Columbus, Infant Mary Council 4964; and Jackie, Debbie, Dan, Bev, Jun, Lisa, Tiana, Alissa, Paige, Amy, Ross, LeAnn, Nancy, Wendy, Janet, Jonathon, Joyce, Donna; from the Davita Orangevale Dialysis Center. Thank You one and all for remembering me, praying for me, wishing me well, and taking time to communicate with me during my post kidney transplant convalescence in Phoenix. I very much look forward to being back in Sacramento, in little more than a week and seeing all of you soon...You are in my prayers and have my heartfelt appreciation.........Peace + Prayers in Jesus the Christ, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive