Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WHO WILL BE.....WILL BE............

Under the changed circumstances of my unexpected  re-location and shift in date of the celebration of my Silver Jubilee 25th Anniversary of Ordination to the Priesthood, not everyone I would like to have present and participating are available to attend or carry out the role I anticipated they would play.  That's the price of having a weeknight versus weekend celebration, and alas, as I am having to do overall at present, I will adapt for who will be there, will be there, and it will be as memorable as it can be at this stage in my priestly, pastoral, ministry.  I look forward to sharing the concelebrated Mass of Thanksgiving with my brother priests, parishioners during the last quarter of a century who will be present, and those personal friends who can come on Wednesday May 2, 2012, at  6 p.m., to St. Rose's Church, 5961 Franklin Boulevard, in South Sacramento............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive