Monday, April 9, 2012

SHORT STEPS......BUT REAL PROGRESS............

Now more than one month since my last physical therapy session and after four weeks today of self improvement in resuming my mobility and stability on my own, I was able this morning to stand and walk a few steps at a time in my quarters without the use of the walker.  I was balanced and stable in both standing freely and walking a half dozen steps at a time unassisted, indicating real progress in my physical condition.  Please God, this is a sign that I will continue to increase in my ability to stand and walk independently and return to my priestly, parish, ministry sooner than the indefinite holding pattern portends............Praise God, for the Strength And Grace to Progress, and to The People Of God Whose Prayers And Support For Me, is a Source of Sustenance as I Push Forward,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive