Saturday, April 14, 2012

TAKING BACK CONTROL OF MY OWN MEDICATIONS............

In mid-morning the nurse brought me my medications supply, which as of today I am taking back responsibility for administering as I was until late January.  This will bring a bit of normality to the fish out of water experience being here.  Allowing me to do what I am able to do for myself without unnecessary additional layers of monitoring; and decreasing the number of daily room visits from the staff, to do what I have been doing for myself for nearly a decade.  My thanks to the supervising nurse coordinator Kristin, for making the arrangements vis a vis Dr. Reddy...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive