Sunday, April 1, 2012

A MONDAY OF HOLY WEEK PRIESTLY INVITATION............

Monsignor Robert Walton, Pastor of Sacred Heart Church graciously came by to see me this afternoon and invited me to come and assist with the Parish Penance Service tomorrow night at 7 p.m.  I am grateful for his gracious consideration and for the opportunity to help with the Holy Week / Easter Confessions.  Monday morning I will go to St. Rose's Church to concelebrate the Funeral Mass for Monsignor Gerard Schons, in Kavanagh Hall............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive