Sunday, April 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER OLIVER !!!!!!!!!!!!............

This year the Second Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, is the Birthday of my beloved Kilkenny friend, colleague, and brother, Reverend Father Oliver Maher.  In eleven days time we will be together again, as he travels to California, with Geraldine and Kevin Butler, to help celebrate my Silver Jubilee a priest.  It will also be an extended celebration of his birthday and their 25th wedding anniversary, as I remain true to what Kevin said some years ago should be included in my name, the word - "Celebrate"............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive