Monday, April 2, 2012

DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS TRANSPORTATION THIS WEEK............

As I wait to find out at breakfast if the MMT transporter will be able to drive me to St. Rose's Church in South Sacranento, for the concelebration of Msgr. Schons Funeral Mass, starting at 10 a.m., or take a taxi; there are doctor's appointments this Wednesday afternoon at 1:30 p.m.m with Dr. Cookson and Thursday at 11:15 a.m., with Dr. Reddy, for which I will need rides.  Being located here in East Sacramento / Midtown, puts me outside the MMT shuttle radius for transportation to my medical appointments, so arranging rides for them is essential.  Time to head downstairs............Enjoy your Monday of Holy Week,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive