Friday, April 20, 2012

ROGER AND ELMER COME TO VISIT ............

Roger Geach returned today with my small power chair which he took home yesterday to check out for my use.  With him was his neighbor Elmer, who I have gotten to know through Roger and Karin in recent years.  Their visit was a welcome ray of interpersonal sunshine on another same 'ol, same 'ol, pass the day away existence in this round peg in a square hole experience I am having to endure.  Ted Dahlberg, and Jack Pennington, also both phoned today checking in all these contacts, like the visit with Roger yesterday, and Joe Gibson, Ruth Rosenberg, and Patricia Hornback, earlier in the week and an e-mail from Ramona Bugatto, helped to round out the socialization that is my norm.  As I finalize preparations for my Silver Jubilee activities beginning next Thursday with the arrival of Father Oliver Maher, Geraldine, and Kevin, Butler from my second home Kilkenny, it will be necessary to get my orthopedic cane, portable ramp, and suitcase, from OLOL rectory to facilitate the progress I am making physically and to carry out the  journeys Ollie, Kev, Ger, and I, will be making during their two weeks in California and New York............Thanking God for Faithful Friends Who are an UnConditional Presence in Season and out of Season,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive