Saturday, April 28, 2012

A SUPER SATURDAY IN SAN FRAN, MUIR WOODS, AND SAUSILITO............

Day 2 of the Butlers 25th Anniversary visit out to me was brilliant, from a tour by bus to the Muir Woods and the city of Susalito, before finishing up with lunch in San Francisco and heading south to our next stop, of Monterey / Carmel.  A silver anniversary dinner feting Kev and Ger tonight was the top off to a perfect day for all of us.  I assure Neil and Katie, and our mutual Kilkenny friends, that ma and da, our beloved friends are having a great holiday in sunny California, even as we prepare to head to my hometown of Sacramento next for my 25th year of priesthood jubilee celebration this coming Wednesday night.  I cannot be more chuffed that they are here spending this time with me............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive