Friday, November 4, 2011

A VERY GOOD DOUBLE NICKEL BIRTHDAY...........

Fathers Tony Traynor and Pius Amah concelebrated Mass with me this morning, the Memorial of St. Charles Borromeo.  My St. Rose's-St. Patrick's South Sacramento parishioner friend, Ted Dahlberg kindly drove me to my latest appointment this morning and then out to Franklin Boulevard to have my birthday lunch with Msgr. Kavanagh. More than ten cards, three dozen Facebook messages, telephone calls, and sugar free treats from parishioners, have all marked my birthday.  Thank You to all of you who have shared this day with me...........Prayers, Love, Peace, Gratitude,   Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive