Wednesday, November 23, 2011

THANKSGIVING EVE BRINGS DELIVERY OF LITURGICAL AND HOMILETIC RESOURCES FOR 2012...........

I returned to the rectory this afternoon to discover my order of homiletic and liturgical resources I have used to prepare for Sundays, Holydays, and Seasons, Masses and other Church Celebrations throughout the year, that I have utilized for more than a decade and half, have arrived, giving me the ThanksGiving to study and start Advent using them in preaching and liturgical planning.  "At Home With The Word", "Foundations For Preaching And Teaching", and, "The LTP Sourcebook Almanac Of Pastoral Liturgy", are three of the outstanding source documents that I use in my weekly preparation to both preach and teach the Sacred Scriptures and Good Liturgy.  Joined with other materials, prayer, and reflective preparation, they afford me wonderful insights into proclaiming, preaching, presiding, catechising, and evangelizing.  Exploring these newest editions and soaking up their information and insight to be a continually effective pastoral minister of God's Word and the Holy Eucharist...........With Thanks And Praise To God Our Benevolent King,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive