Monday, November 7, 2011

MORNING MASS, ADMINISTRATION, BANKING, DESK WORK FSU PREP, AND EVENING CLASS...........

I celebrated the 8 a.m. Mass, addressed parish administration, did my monthly banking, returned to the rectory to complete the desk work awaiting, including daylong answering of phones and doorbells, completing my New Mass Texts class preparation, and teaching my evening class; will have comprised the twelve hours of priestly ministry my schedule provided me today.  Tomorrow brings further work on next Sunday's Parish Workshop on the New Roman Missal 3rd Edition.  Also continuing the formation of the new Parish Pastoral Council, and readying the materials for R.C.I.A. Year B; and the OLOL's Parish Community Spiritual Renewal process, "RENEW International", beginning in January.  Thank God for the blessings of my priestly, pastoral, and parochial live...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive